I am in the mood to cook today, basically, as usual, I am going to experiment with my recipe, a secret to share with you around me, some people are tired of my food experiments, but they have tolerant :). I hope you are going to enjoy without losing your poise!
Let’s start with the ingredients:
- 3 Deep breath
- Slow down
- Bit of grace
- Bit of humor
- Some Optimism
- A pinch of Motivation
- Slow down for a while don’t be just running. Sit straight, close your eyes, take 3 deep breaths, inhale and exhale.
- Now add some kindness for yourself and people around, will enhance the taste. Add grace and humor in an odd situation, rather being ashamed or frustrated. Laugh and move on.
- Now is the time to add gratefulness what you have. optimism will make it even tastier.
- Get the motivation and add it, acceptance of your weakness is next to be added.
- Sharing is caring, use it on yourself as well. Call for help is best in some situations. Go ahead and add it, don’t hesitate.
- A bit of exercise and adding little laughter to this will come up with very nice flavor and color.
Now mix them all, slowly every day, and you will achieve a taste for a lifetime.
This recipe is healthy for anybody whoever has these symptoms tensed muscles, breathlessness, fast heart rate, anger, envy, irritable or frustrated.
Ohh, I forgot to name this recipe, Sorted Patience Practice pudding.
Please note: You can take some ingredients according to your taste and eat it every day.
Stay Healthy, Be light!🍮