“One Lovely Blog Award.” Your blog Sparkklingthoughts indeed is one of the lovely blogs itself. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your seven points about yourself. Actually, I resonate you. I could relate to them as those were so familiar to me, in my seven points I am going to try extension to those. You are writing really good posts definitely, I enjoyed reading them. I wish you great success, love, and reasons to smile always! I Thank you so much for all your support and love dear!!
Keep Smiling Keep Sparkling!!
Your’s fellow blogger,
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and inform them.
Seven things about me
Here I am presenting seven facts about myself.
- I believe in simple living, a typical art lover.
- I am a good listener, I speak only after listening someone, and I say what I have to.
- I really go by my gut feelings at times, I listen to my innermost voice as well 🙂
- My day starts with my cup of tea (not a bed tea though).
- I have glasses and I avoid them, and without them, my eyes hurt and I misspell sometimes.
- Trees are my attraction, I adore them, for every reason and season.
- A very few times I use my mobile phone for talking and not at all for blogging, I use it as my camera only, where and when I cannot carry my camera.
Here goes my nominations:
- https://julierule.com/ – Loved your six-word stories
- https://thecreativeptsdgal.blog/ -Love your art
- https://paeansunpluggedblog.wordpress.com/ -Love your Poetry
- https://ushmapatelblog.wordpress.com/ -Love your creativity with Pen and pencil
- https://angloswiss-chronicles.com/ -Love the way you write
- https://dilkiaawazsunoblog.wordpress.com/ -Love to you, Somehow I could hear your dil ki awaaz 🙂
- https://blog.suzyblue.org.uk/ -Love your photos
With a positive thought for the day:
You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
Spread Love, Spread Smiles!!:)