Thank you, Deepa for nominating me and thinking about me for this award. I know it is little late but better late than never. I was lost somewhere so I could not find a few things.
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018 (as seen on The Global Aussie)
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger sets you.
- Nominate blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let your nominees know about their nomination!
So here it goes 11 Questions for nominated bloggers, tried to make really simple ones:
- What makes you smile?
- Who/what is the love of your life?
- Favorite song?
- Are you spiritual?
- The most important person you miss?
- Do you plan weekends?
- Favorite animal?
- How many real friends you have?
- Favorite subject in school?
- The movie you can watch anytime?
- How many languages you know?
My nominations are:
My Answers to your questions:
- Tell me about yourself in 6 Words
Sometimes Deep, Spiritual, Sometimes Normal Human!
What are the 2 qualities that connect you to someone new?
I will listen, and smile, someone else has to be more talkative than me.
- What is your blog all about?
Just to bring smile and smiles!!
- Technology – Is it a boon or a curse? What excites you most about the current advancement of technology and what makes you most wary? Why?
A tricky question, I am using technology to communicate with you, I don’t know you, but this is technology where we can communicate. My husband is sitting next to me, but I am busy with my laptop. That’s why I try to balance with the uses of technology. The wary only is the exposure to kids at early stages. Because they avoid playing outside and the rays these devices has can be harmful.
- Do you have a memory that follows you still?
Memory, not really, but yes memories I have!!:)
- How did your blogging journey begin?
Ahhh, once more I am sharing it. This is a result of my thoughts presented in front of my husband and my cousin. As they were only listeners, they encouraged me to have a blog and increase my audience. Now they can get rid of it!!:)
- What is your favorite food?
I like very simple Bhartiya food. Fewer spices. Khichadi I always like.
- What do you like about WordPress bloggers?
The support to each other this community brings is super.
- Share something that you like. You can share an experience, a quote or poem or anything that appeals you. The space is all yours!
So if this is from my own one poem I like is, it actually explains me…are they iDentical
And if it has to be someone else’s:
Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on. -Carrie Underwood
- Do you prefer hardcover books or ebooks? Why?
Paper cover books are my preference, easy to hold and the feeling they bring, I love it.
- If you want to convey your Thanks or Sorry to someone, you can do it now.
Thanks to you for nominating me and everyone in my real life and virtual life for helping me supporting me and bearing with me!!
Deepa I hope you and your husband doing well now, My wishes to you stay healthy and happy!!
A very humble Thank you to all, have a great weekend!!