Some time ago Laura nominated me for this Mystery Blogger Award, her blog AllTheShoesIWear is doing really great. She writes about many things and her photography is superb. If you have not yet visited her blog please do visit!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
• Display award logo
• List the Rules
• Thank the person that nominated you
• Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
• Answer the 5 questions from who nominated you
• Nominate bloggers….however many suits your fancy when you write it up.
- Unoriginal (love) noteS
- Meri Kalam Se
- Debbie Gravett
- Brainy Essays
- Pen and Paradise
- Teleportingweena : ghostmmnc
- Jen’s Life
- Serendipity, Encouraged
- LIZ CHARNES
- Quaint Revival
Questions And Answers:
1. What is the craziest thing you have ever experienced?
I tried to think but could not really find anything to answer this one:).
2. Name a song that always makes you want to dance?
ahhh I just need music, I can dance on any song:) I am not a trained dancer, so it is easy to dance on any song😀 you know…:)
3. Name one movie that you laugh at no matter how many times you’ve seen it.
It’s a Hindi movie 3-idiots.
4. What is your favorite hobby?
Favorite hobby, photography, painting and sitting with plants!
5. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Hehehe I see every day,… in my mirror😀😁
- What is your idea to feel refreshed after a hectic day?
- What makes you feel special?
- Do you use pen and paper to write, before writing on laptop?
- Which is your favorite memory from childhood?
- Tell me about that place where you feel solitude.
Wish you all a fantastic time on virtual world and in real world and thank you for liking, commenting and nominating FeelPurple for awards and challenges!! And Thanks so much Laura, and wish you all the best for your blog and life!!