About The Liebster Award
Recognizing bloggers for their efforts is the greatest compliment. The Liebster Award is an opportunity for bloggers to recognize and support other bloggers for their achievements. It’s geared towards blogs with smaller viewership.
The Liebster Award is available from January 1 – December 31, 2018. All nominations are voluntary.
A big thanks to Froggy Crochet for nominating FeelPurple for Liebster Award. “Learning From Mistakes” is her blog. She is writing about crochet, ideas tips and more on her blog. A very interesting blog she has.
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
I loved gardening and used to talk to plants.
I am into all sort of arts.
I just click pictures whenever I am in the park or even at home.
I love trees but I never climbed any:)
In my views instead of just gifting flowers, we should gift flower plants or any other plants.
I love my mom and worry about her health.
I awake early and sleep late mostly, a nap I need during the day to get refreshed.
Questions and Answer :
1 What’s your favorite color?
Although I love all the colors, Purple, Orange, and Green (shades) I love, and all the colors!
2 What’s your favorite animal?
3 What’s your favorite plant and why?
Bamboo as it is a tall grass and looks very beautiful to eyes. Money Plant and Peepal tree, they grow easily and later produces oxygen during the night as well.
4 When you look at a faucet what do you think?
Left hot and Right cold 🙂
5 If someone else was to take over your blog who would you want it to be and why?
I tried thinking this one, but could not find any answer for this, I will not allow anyone.
6 How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Interesting, I wanted a blog name which represents the content and my motive so I chose FellPurple, feel is the motive and purple as the color represents different and important aspects of life.
7 What’s your favorite bird?
8 Are you scared of the dark?
No, not at all.
9 What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Keeping my feet in flowing water.
10 Have you ever been sick on your birthday?
I think yes, but don’t remember exactly.
11 Does someone you know share your birthday?
Yes, someone, nor a friend neither family, but someone I know:)
You must be logged in to post a comment.