Hope you all are doing fantastic!
I want to share with you all, a few days ago, I received a surprise, I am nominated for Versatile Blogger Award, neither thought nor expected. At first, I almost felt like jumping from my chair, but holding on my emotion, on the contrary, what I did was I just read the message and quietly moved outside my room. The thought was if it is just a dream, the message will disappear when I return after dinner. On my return, it was still there. Ohh! my heartfelt thanks, I conveyed to 365daysofaworkingmom for this nomination. And I thank you here as well, thank you 365daysofaworkingmom, it truly is a big honor for me, dear!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
7 things about me you might not know:
- I am in love with photography, painting, and poetry. Other than these I like music, dance, gardening reading… Nature is a big attraction to me, I like to sketch trees when I have a paper and pencil around.
- Two pretty daughters complete me, I am the best for them in everything, ( I think mom is the best for all the kids). This makes me feel so accomplished. And at times they are my big inspiration.
- After moving to a new country miles away from home, I have learned and tried lot’s of new things like baking and cooking some new dishes. And learning continues.
- This blog is to share what I feel and spread the positivity. I have witnessed some really superb poets, writers, here and I feel, I have the way to go.
- I hold my Master’s degree in Computer Applications and I am also a graphics and web designer.
- Before having kids I have worked in different fields, teaching, and corporate jobs. I feel that one should have basic knowledge of everything.
- And I am married to the same man for 11 years now. I love him!
And the nominations are…..
- Breathing Deeply
- Spiritual Fruit Without Religion
I thank all for sharing and caring, with likes comments and following.
Wish you all a very joyous soul and heart! Cheers!!!!
And please, keep sharing with FeelPurple💜