The Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
First and foremost I thank you 💐 MinzKhaitan for the nomination and it gives so much honor to me, being not so old blogger. The link to Minz blog is The Mystery Blogger Award.
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post
Something I would like you to read from my blog…are they Identical
Three things about me:
- I am a very simple person, want to be known as an artist, and for me, art is everywhere.
- I love traveling and knowing people, different cultures, and places.
- I love colors everywhere, in every aspect of life.
More about me-
1) Your favorite food?
Khichadi (Rice, Lentils, Some Spices)
2) Your best travel buddy?
3) What is that one thing that can change your bad day into good?
A good laughter.
4) One person, you can always look back on?
My Husband or my self
5) Your favorite kind of book?
I enjoy reading your blogs, that’s why I have thought to nominate you!
Questions for amazing nominees?
1) Your favorite place, where you feel being with yourself?
2) Tell me about your best journey so far?
3) One mischief you remember from your childhood memory?
4) Your best buddy or friend from school?
5) What is the best activity suits you reading, writing-painting, eating or resting?
Looking forward to reading your answers
Keep Smiling! 💐
You must be logged in to post a comment.